Cupcakes Get Mad When They're Not the Center of Attention

Cupcakes Get Mad When They're Not the Center of Attention
We can cook with fresh ingredients and make delicious meals that can compete with Cupcakes!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's Just Say it's Somewhat of a Hobby

I thought it might be fun to start blogging about meals that I make. My boyfriend, Andrew and I pretty much love to cook. We are also trying to use more natural and organic ingredients that don't have all those gross additives and ingredients that you can't even begin to pronounce in them. Obviously, this isn't going to happen overnight, but we can take baby steps.

I'm going to try and post pictures of what we make (when we cook) along with the recipes used and the source of the recipe (mind you, sometimes they will probably be made up). Anyway, figured I'd see where this goes and then maybe add some more pages based on any feedback I get or if I come up with something else noteworthy to talk about.

I may try to include some postings on trips that we take (we love to travel). We'll see how this goes!



From Left to Right: My friend Amanda, her boyfriend Jonesy, Me, my boyfriend, Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment